26 October 2011

tagged :')

as i said earlier , i've got tag by somebody ; weeda :)

here's the rules :

  1. You must post these rules.
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
  6. No tag back!
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people


11 things about me :
  1. i'm a girl
  2. 16 years old
  3. i'm taken :D
  4. I love chocolates <3
  5. Bieliebers :D
  6. Simpsonizers :D
  7. I love my friends
  8. I love english subject
  9. I love to share something on my blog
  10. ouhh yeahh , im singaporean .. currently living in Johor :)
  11. I LOVE MY MONSTER SOOOOO MUCH ! :D

Question from weeda :
  1. Study or sleep ? study
  2. Your full name ? Nur Syahirah Bte Shahrun
  3. Fav subject ? english !
  4. Do you have a bf ? yess :')
  5. Your ambition ? doctor / bakery
  6. Genting or Cameron ? genting
  7. Do enjoy my blog ? yes , yes !
  8. What song do you love ? more to r&b
  9. When were you born ? 03 October 1995
  10. Facebook or Twitter ? facebook
  11. Do you like me ? yeahh :D


Question from me :

1. blog syirah lawa ke buruk (jujur) ?
2. syirah sombong ke tak ?
3. full name ?
4. ade bf ?
5. sejak bler ber-blogging ?
6. ade bpe follower ?
7. orang mane ?
8. suke artist ape ?
9. umur bpe ?
10. suke cartoon ape ?
11. suke kte taaak ? :D


#soalan mengarut xD

those who were tagged :>
#seriously malas gler nk wt bnde alah nie .. tp org da bg kn .. nk wt cane .. btw , thank you so much :)

sila comment di bawah ye ? :)

0 Barney: